Sunday, February 23, 2014

Make larger penis. How to Improve the Size of Your Penis - Two Surefire Beginner Techniques!

Make larger penis

Maintaining penis health is important to a man's overall health - and his sex life; see Make larger penis.

If you are endowed like I was just a couple years ago, chances are you have been searching high and low for information on how to improve the size of your penis. I had a naturally small penis of five-and-a-half inches, and I tried just about every pill, potion, and device that snake oil salesmen threw my way. Needless to say, I was left with a penis that was no bigger and a wallet that was significantly smaller.

I was just about to give up and resign myself to the cruel fate nature had handed me when, by dumb luck, I stumbled upon a natural penis enhancement routine. I resolved that if it did not work, I would just accept what I was born with and try to find ways to please my partner that did not involve my penis.

Lo and behold, it worked. Granted, it required a little effort on my part. It was not a "miracle pill" that I could swallow once per day and then watch my penis grow on its own before my eyes, but no one ever told me that it would be. I now measure in at over eight inches because I took the effort to learn about natural penis enlargement methods.

See also: Make larger penis

Here are my two favorite penis enlargement exercises for rookies:

1. Flaccid stretches. This is a great exercise for lengthening the ligaments that determine your erection length, and it is very easy to do. Warm your penis up for five minutes by wrapping it in a hot washcloth, then perform ten thirty-second stretches with ten-second rests in between. Just grab your penis right beneath the tip and gently and slowly stretch it out in front of your body as far as it will go.

2. Jelqs. This is a good exercise for beginners to start adding both length and girth to their penises. Grab your 50% erect, lubed-up penis tightly at the base with the thumb and forefinger of one hand and slowly slide your hand up the shaft. Your goal should be to feel your hand pushing blood into your penis. When you reach the tip, repeat this maneuver with your other hand, and so on. Do this continuously for ten minutes. Jelqs should always be done after your ten sets of flaccid stretches.

The above should be helpful for any beginner wondering how to improve the size of your penis. If you do these exercises three to four times per week for at least six weeks, there is no reason why you should not see modest gains of about a half-inch or so. Remember, if you do not like the situation you were born with, it is up to you to take the initiative to change it!


See also: Make larger penis

Related to "Make larger penis. How to Improve the Size of Your Penis - Two Surefire Beginner Techniques!"




0 comments to “Make larger penis. How to Improve the Size of Your Penis - Two Surefire Beginner Techniques!”

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More