Saturday, February 22, 2014

How long is a penis. The Natural and Proven Approach to Penis Enlargement

How long is a penis

Are you about to get started with penis enlargement, but not sure about how to go about it? If so, then I suggest you read How long is a penis; you'll find out what finally did work.

When I first started out in this game I originally thought that using some type of product to enlarge my little guy would be the way forward. Up until a certain point in my life this was my only choice for many years, then when I started o train other guys on how to overcome sexual problems, my goal was to find a method or routine that would give me consistent gains on demand, that were also permanent. I have to say it did take me a little while including a lot of trial and error on my part, to find the right solution.

But the fact of the matter is, natural enhancement works and I can prove it. I myself have achieved 3 inches in length and 2 inches in girth over a 2 month period, the size did start to return back to normal but after a few more months practicing specific techniques, results started to show permanently. Now for you to successfully follow in my footsteps you need to make sure that you write absolutely everything down on a daily basis. Why is this? Because you will forget where your starting point was and how much you have grown, trust me you will be surprised.

See also: How long is a penis

One killer exercise

OK so this exercise is the best I have ever seen for length and I will show you exactly how I use it. Firstly you will need to warm the penis up so that you soften the tissue, do this by wrapping a warm cloth which is wet around your penis, cupping it. Then after a few minutes you can remove it, this will allow you to then begin the exercise, OK so you should now make a circle with your thumb and fore finger, then place over the base of your little guy and pull down slowly but quite firmly. This will make the blood rush to the head, but also lengthen everything. Aim to do 15 stokes per hand, for 20 minutes and then repeat every day for 30 days. See what results you get from this!


See also: How long is a penis

Related to "How long is a penis. The Natural and Proven Approach to Penis Enlargement"




0 comments to “How long is a penis. The Natural and Proven Approach to Penis Enlargement”

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More