Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Can You Make My Penis Grow. Can You Really Get A Bigger Penis with SizeGenetics?

Can You Make My Penis Grow

In case you are among those men who aren't satisfied with the overall look and size of their private organ, then you might want to think about taking the best male enhancement pills. Can You Make My Penis Grow.

Can You Really Enlarge Your Penis?

You aren't happy with your penis. I know this because you are reading this article, and that there can only be two real reasons that you are doing so: you are either insecure about your penis and want to find a way to make it bigger, or you are so dang curious that you've decided to read it anyway. Whatever option is you, hey, I don't mind.

What is SizeGenetics?

SizeGenetics is a traction enlargement device, and it works by actually being placed on your penis. The whole point of these devices is to gradually increase the length of your penis over time. Unlike pills or exercises, it does this by gradually stretching your penis, causing your penis to induce cellular growth.

See also: Can You Make My Penis Grow

At least, that's how it's supposed to work in theory. I have never used one, and I don't know what the results will be like.

The Reality of Size Genetics

The website makes claims of up to 1.6 inches in increased length and width after using SizeGenetics for 6 months. My penis, which ironically measures at exactly 6 inches, is far from being small, but I'd love the feeling associated with being big. I've never had a girlfriend say I was small, and no one has said that I hurt them either. But, you know... there's just something about having a big penis.

I've just started using SizeGenetics, and it will be impossible for me to report any results that I may have within the next little while. Since the website says that it may take up to six months, I'm going to give it a full six months. I've actually decided to record any changes or gains that I experience over the course of the next six months and release them at the end.

I'm doing this because I want to know how it's worked (if at all), and I also want to answer the burning question: can you really, actually, honestly, seriously make your penis bigger?

All of my instincts are telling me no, but I really need to know for myself.

My Experience With SizeGentics - Month One

So I ordered the Size Genetics program, which includes the traction device, some pills, as well as some exercises and stretches that I can do. It arrived 6 days later, discreetly billed and packaged. I've got nothing to hide, but it's still a nice touch.

Initial Impression

The device is about the size of my palm, and it seems pretty sturdy. You're supposed to wear it under your clothes, though I don't think I'm going to wear it to work or anything. I think I'll just wear it when I go to bed maybe- that's a good 10 hours a day.

The pills are some all-natural stuff, designed to increase blood flow and shorten the amount of time it takes to see any gains. At least, that's what they're supposed to do. I'm going to follow the program as directed, so I'm going to assume that's what they do.

The exercises are also pretty standard. I've seen variations of them around before, so I'm not really sure how they would make a difference with the Size Genetics Program. However, I'm going to do them as directed. They only really take up about 20 minutes or so a day. Considering that I easily spend 3 hours or more on the computer, that's not really a big deal.

Any Results?

I have been using the traction device for a full month now. I haven't noticed any huge gains, or any gains at all really. In fact, any changes that I think I may have had are entirely psychological- the almighty ruler shows no gains, and I'm not any wider.

I will say that I hang a lot lower than I used to, and for the first time in my life my penis out-hangs my balls. That's always a good feeling. I'm a little discouraged, but I guess I really shouldn't get my hopes too high. After all, guys have been trying to do this for years.

I can't quite get over the feeling that I'm bigger, though, and even though I can't see a difference when I measure it, I see a difference when I look at it (if that makes any sense at all). Maybe it's just me, but he seems to be a lot more "full", and he stays harder longer. I think that maybe that's because of the constantly semi-stimulation that it's getting, but I'm not a doctor.

I will update again next month.


See also: Can You Make My Penis Grow

Related to "Can You Make My Penis Grow. Can You Really Get A Bigger Penis with SizeGenetics?"




0 comments to “Can You Make My Penis Grow. Can You Really Get A Bigger Penis with SizeGenetics?”

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More